Located in the "City Commons" Building
220N 200E, St. George Utah
SUAG's "Spring" Show with Memory Matters
The 2019 Show Schedule for the
Red Cliff Gallery:
- January 4th to January 24th – “Color of Winter”plus DSU Student Show
- February 4th to March 1st – Fiber Arts Show
- March 8th to March 28th –“Spring” plus “Memory Matters”
- April 1st to May 3rd – Washington Country Secondary School Show
- May 6th to May 11th – Oil Painters of America Show
- May 13th to June 14th – Color Country Camera Club Show
- June 19th to August 29th – “Only Abstraction”
- September 6th to October 31st – “Color Explosion”
- November 8th to December 19th – “The Gift of Art” – Miniature Show
Bold = SUAG Shows
The video to the leftt is from the Grand Opening Ceremony, June 2014.
The Red Cliff Gallery and the Arrowhead Gallery are great places to find that prefect, unique, creative and original Holiday gift. Everyone loves the "Gift of Art".
Visit the Southern Utah Art Guild's Facebook page.