Located in the "City Commons" Building
220N 200E, St. George Utah
"The Gift of Art"
The show runs through December 20, 2017
The 2017 SUAG Show Schedule for the Red Cliff Gallery:
The 2018 SUAG Show Schedule for the
Red Cliff Gallery:
- January 5 through Feb 7th – “Winter Blues”
- February 9 though March 5th – St. George Art Museum Show
- March 9 to March 31st – “Spring Fling” plus “Memory Matters”
- April 3 to May 20th – Washington Country Secondary School Show
- April 27 through June 7th – “Every Pieces Has a Story”
- June 15 to August 30th – “Only Abstraction” (Monday through Friday Only)
- September 7 to October 25th – “Color Explosion”
- November 2 to December 20st – “The Gift of Art” – Miniature show
All shows are ALL MEDIA shows. You must be a SUAG member to participate.
The video to the leftt is from the Grand Opening Ceremony, June 2014.
The Red Cliff Gallery and the Arrowhead Gallery are great places to find that prefect, unique, creative and original Holiday gift. Everyone loves the "Gift of Art".
Visit the Southern Utah Art Guild's Facebook page.
The Red Cliff Gallery and the Southern Utah Art Guild are partially supported by funding from the Washington County RAP tax.